Enhance your bank’s customer retention strategies with LifeLock identity theft protection.
When you help customers get the identity theft protection they want — conveniently through their relationship with your bank — you’ll help protect their financial future while enhancing loyalty.
It’s important for you to find ways to help protect your customer’s financial future and well-being. It’s important for us, too. Technology has introduced a new world of speed and convenience to your banking customers. They can conduct confidential personal and financial business virtually anywhere. With LifeLock identity theft protection services, you can offer a non-interest revenue product to help them mitigate the risk of identity theft.
- Revenue streams: An average $30,000 in recurrent non-interest revenue for every 1,000 customers.
- Customer value: LifeLock uses a trademarked loyalty metric called a Net Promoter Score, which measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. A Net Promoter Score of over 50 is considered excellent. With a Net Promoter Score of 55, you are partnering with an identity theft protection provider that commands a high perception of value.
- Competitive differentiation: LifeLock is an industry leader that can differentiate your services with a powerful combination of proprietary technology, relevance, and retention.
- Customer engagement: The average number of identity alerts that partnering with LifeLock enables is 200,000 per week.†
- Customer retention: Our annual retention rate of over 87%* ensures our product won’t dilute your own retention efforts.
As a LifeLock Business Solutions partner, you can:
Deepen Your Depositor Relationships
Learn more about our LifeLock partnership options.